Live Video: Krista at the Clinton Global Initiative
Thursday, September 23rd, 2010
We’re streaming live video of Krista leading a plenary session on enhanced access to modern technology at the Clinton Global Initiative. With all the new ways of leapfrogging over old models of infrastructure and bureaucracy, this is an era rife with possibility for deeper civic engagement and better ways of doing business and helping others.
Krista will be joined by five of the foremost thinkers on this topic:
- John Chambers – Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Cisco
- Jack Dorsey – Co-Founder and Chairman, Twitter
- Ory Okolloh – Founder and Executive Director, Ushahidi
- Zhengrong Shi – Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Suntech Power Holding Company
- Ratan N. Tata – Chairman, Tata Sons
Please join us and share your thoughts and feedback by commenting here or on Twitter!